12.06.2011

guy gift guide


GIFT GUIDES THIS WEEK!

This guy-gift-guide is, of course, inspired (and approved) by SG. This year it’s more of a wish-I-could-afford-gift-list, none the less… These are a few of the great gifts I would love to give SG.

Clockwise from the top:
Trapper Jacket | Portable music player for our parties... great for the summer and being outside | Scotch and Soda Checker Shirt | Cool car books – because all I can afford is the latter | New light for bedside table to read car books... This one from Style Garage is my fav! | Warm scarf | Cozy throw to cuddle ;) | Winter cardigan | & in honour of our mutual Ryan Gosling crush, his shades from Crazy, Stupid Love and gloves from Drive

More gift guides to come this week!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6.12.11

    I'll take one of each. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete