12.01.2011

december 1



Goodbye November… and Welcome December! 

It’s perhaps a bit of a contradiction – because I really don't like the winter and hate being cold  BUT Christmas is my absolute favourite time of year! I love everything about it! The music (which I have secretly been playing in my car since mid-November), the decorations, the treats, the wrapping, the Christmas movies, the parties and get-togethers, and the time with family. It really is such a special time of year. 

This Christmas is even more exciting for me. It’s my first holiday season running Sweet Woodruff full-time and I am loving it! All the orders for holiday arrangements and holiday parties have me working away in my studio filled with cedar and pine (smells SO good) and surrounded by buckets of beautiful fluffy white peonies and and deep red amaryllis, bright red holly and ipex berries.  

Yesterday, just in time to welcome December, it snowed and covered the Sweet Woodruff in our garden. Looked so pretty. Let the Christmas countdown begin! 24 days to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment