10.19.2011

inspired by: parisian wedding


A couple years ago I went to visit my childhood friend who had moved to Paris. We had the best time, just wandering around and shopping in Le Marais, chatting for hours outside at the cafes, eating pastries, drinking wine with her Parisian friends. It was an amazing trip. This week she is getting married! In Paris! And I could not be more excited for her. 

Thinking of her this week (and daydreaming of being back in Paris, wishing I could be there for her wedding) this wedding inspiration board is in honour of her.

All the dresses pictured are Delphine Manivet, and the bouquet is by my floral idol Ariella Chezar

Delphine Manivet dresses available in Toronto at MRS. BridalBoutique

Congrats Bren & Axel! 
All my love to the two of you xo

No comments:

Post a Comment